Boise Family Law Attorney
Navigating Divorce, Child Custody & Other Legal Family Matters in Idaho
Since 1992, Boise family law attorney Derek A. Pica, PLLC has been representing clients in all types of family cases in Boise, ID and throughout the Treasure Valley and surrounding areas.
No matter how complex or difficult your situation may be, our entire team is here to provide you with honest and straightforward legal counsel, coupled with aggressive advocacy of your rights and best interests.
Our lawyer understand the challenges you are facing, and knows how to help you work toward a favorable resolution.
How Long Do Family Law Cases Take?
Unfortunately, there is no easy statistic for the average length of custody battles in Boise, ID. Some child custody cases last for 1 -3 years.
If you and the other parent highly disagree about your child’s future, then you should prepare yourself for a long custody case.
Providing a Personalized Approach
Whether you are navigating a divorce, child custody or visitation dispute, alimony agreement, or adoption, or are seeking modifications to a divorce decree, a guardianship/conservatorship, or termination of parental rights, there is no one-size-fits-all solution.
At Derek A. Pica, PLLC, our law firm in Boise, ID understand that every family law case is unique and, therefore, deserves an individualized legal strategy.
When handling family law cases, our approach involves:
- Working to fully understand your situation, your concerns, your needs, and your goals regarding the legal process
- Examining the facts of your case and, based on the information you provide, recommending various strategic options
- Taking the time to answer your questions and ease your fears by remaining consistently available and in constant communication
- Providing you with honest, straightforward legal counsel; you may not always hear what you want to hear, but you can rest assured that we have your best interests in mind—always
- Seeking the most efficient and economical solution to your legal needs, without compromising the outcome of your case
- Employing tactics to avoid trial whenever possible but, when trial is inevitable, making sure you are fully prepared
Our Boise family law attorneys can help you take on both the legal challenges and the emotional difficulties involved in your situation.
With personal experience in the family law system, attorney Derek A. Pica understands what you are currently going through. He can help you seek a resolution that best benefits you and your family in the state of Idaho.
Contact Derek A. Pica, PLLC online or call (208) 314-1161 to speak to a Boise family law lawyer about your case.
Work Directly With An Attorney
Client Focused - Results Driven
Hands-on Approach to Your Case