Boise Family Lawyer
Navigating Divorce, Child Custody & Other Family Law Issues in Idaho
Since 1992, Derek A. Pica, PLLC has been representing clients in all types of family law cases in Boise and throughout the Treasure Valley and surrounding areas. With over 33 years of legal experience and three decades exclusively focused on divorce, child custody, and family law cases, Derek A. Pica has extensive legal knowledge and trial skill. No matter how complex or difficult your situation may be, our entire legal team is here to provide you with honest and straightforward legal counsel, coupled with aggressive advocacy of your rights and best interests. We understand the challenges you are facing, and we know how to help you work toward a favorable resolution.
Providing a Personalized Approach
Whether you are navigating a divorce, child custody or visitation dispute, alimony agreement, or adoption, or are seeking modifications to a divorce decree, a guardianship/conservatorship, or termination of parental rights, there is no one-size-fits-all solution. At Derek A. Pica, PLLC, we understand that every family law case is unique and, therefore, deserves an individualized legal strategy.
When handling family law cases, our approach involves:
- Working to fully understand your situation, your concerns, your needs, and your goals regarding the legal process
- Examining the facts of your case and, based on the information you provide, recommending various strategic options
- Taking the time to answer your questions and ease your fears by remaining consistently available and in constant communication
- Providing you with honest, straightforward legal counsel; you may not always hear what you want to hear, but you can rest assured that we have your best interests in mind—always
- Seeking the most efficient and economical solution to your legal needs, without compromising the outcome of your case
- Employing tactics to avoid trial whenever possible but, when trial is inevitable, making sure you are fully prepared
Our Boise family law attorney can help you take on both the legal challenges and the emotional difficulties involved in your situation. With personal experience in the family law system, Derek A. Pica understands what you are currently going through. He can help you seek a resolution that best benefits you and your family.
Aggressive, Caring Representation
Client Focused - Results Driven
Nearly 3 Decades of Legal Experience
Hands-on Approach to Your Case